Having been to a few events where a President throws out the first pitch or says "Gentleman Start Your Engines!", we have reluctantly become used to all of the extra security (even though it's a HUGE pain in the neck).
With President Obama throwing out the first pitch at the All-Star Game, it was no different this time around. However, we got to play one of our favorite new games:
Find the Snipers!

You can't really tell, but for reference, Devin and Christy are sitting in the front row right above the D in BUD. They look like they are safe!

This is across the stadium above Big Mac Land

They were keeping an eye on us. We must have looked suspicious.


Wonder if they are just trying to get a good view of Pujols...

" That was a strike!! Maybe the ump needs to borrow these binoculars. "

I love how cool the sky looks!
4 comments:
What a great assignment... watching the All Star Game from the roof of the stadium. Well they probably watched someone else every once and a while too, but still! Glad you behaved and didn't get yourselves shot!
I am finding your backgrounds of the sky just awesome!! Those are great! And as far as the game, "Find the Sniper", I think I would have better luck finding the sniper than I do of finding the ball after it's been hit!!! I can never see where it's gone when I'm actually in the stadium, so watching the games on TV are much easier for me, the cameras are always on the ball!!!!
These are great! The new camera is awesome. Mom
I have those same pictures!...the "Find the Sniper" pics...not of the sun. I was in PA when Al Gore was VP and he was there for something. I was amazed by the snipers on all of the buildings! It's a fun game to play!! That and "Try to pet the German Shepherds"....a game only for the true daredevils in life!
Post a Comment