Saturday, July 18, 2009

First Post!!

So with the purchase of a new camera, the Dorf family (or should I say Brittany) is venturing into the wonderful world of blogging. I don't intend on posting very often but we've needed a place to pulish some of the random photos we taken, without forcing you to sort through the thousands of pictures on some photo-sharing website - you're welcome!

***Disclaimer: when I say we have a new camera and lotsa photos that does not guarantee the quality of photography in any way, shape or form. I will do my best to pick the least blurry ones though, I promise :)

Having said that, I am not including any photos on this first post because I am a slacker and don't want to go hunt one down at the moment. However, I will say that we have a ton of photos from our 2 "vacations" from this last week - three days at the Chicago NASCAR race and three more days at the MLB All-Star Game festivities in St. Louis. I promise to write about these soon. First I have to find the best pictures out of the few thousand we took..... No Joke.

Anyway, thanks for checking out the newest blog in the family!

Brittany & Jason

7 comments:

Kelly McCormick said...

Woohoo! I am the first commentor on your blog! Woohooo again!

You know, Brittany, most people in our famlies start blogs when they're starting a business or a famly...so, which one are you starting?!! Just teasing! I'm so excited to keep up with you and Jason on your new blog. Congrats!

Kelly McCormick said...

WooHoo a third time! I'm both the first and second commentor on your blog! I just had to post a second comment because I see I'm on the "blogs you stalk" list! woohoo!

Mike and Stacy said...

WooHoo #4... (are we really supposed to count these? Haha) Don't sell yourselves short. I've seen some awesome pictures from you guys. Looking forward to some balance to the recently "out of the closet" Cub fans! You know who you are! Dad

The James Gang said...

I get your comment, Mike and sorry we disappointed you all so!

Anyway, I'm glad to see you are a joiner, Brittany. The peer pressure was just too much, wasn't it! I know it was for me! I'm looking forward to stalking your blog and thank you for always commenting on ours, it always makes me smile when I see comments from people. I will try to do the same for you!

The James Gang said...

Mike,

The Cubs did win that game that I went to against the Cards - just in case you didn't know.
I'm sure that I'm going to be taking a beating for this for the rest of my life - but, I've got Kyle, Christine, Grandma Budke and Chris (my Chris) on my side, so I'm OK with supporting a team that doesn't have as good of a record as your team! HaHa!

Anonymous said...

I love stalking blogs and I know I am guilty of never commenting, but I am going to try to start doing that because I will probably have a blog in the future and will want comments! So good work Brittany! Can't wait to see some of the STL pics!

P.S. Karen ~ You may have all of those people on your side but you are up against, Devin and I, Brittany and Jason, Patrick, and Mike and Stacy, so we've got you beat at the numbers game!

Christy

Anonymous said...

Yea Brittany and Jason!! Karen told me about your blog and what she thought the address was, so I tried it and she had it right!! Add Mark and me to your list of Cardinal fans but I have to say, I don't know a thing about auto racing. I'm prepared to learn, though, through your blog! Looking forward to your pictures!

The Coopers, mainly Ruth!!

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template