Sunday, July 19, 2009

NASCAR at Chicagoland Continued...

So here are some photos from "Day 2" at the track:


Kasey Kahne wandering around. This guy is extremely shy which tends to make him look lost a lot of the time.


This is Mark Martin talking to Juan Pablo Montoya. I hate both of these guys but it was a good photo-op! Martk Martin ended up winning the race. I swear he can barely see over the dashboard though - he is TINY!



See what I mean? Little wrinkly guy. I think he's in his 40's and he's already that wrinkly!



This is a neat shot of Kasey Kahne getting into his car before practice.





Jeff Gordon staring out of his windshield waiting for practice to start. I just wanted to wave at him to see what he would do. I chickened out though.


I love Kasey's helmet! The A-B crest on the front is so cool (he drives the Bud car for those who don't know who he is).


I think this is Jason's all-time favorite photo from Chicago. Martin Truex Jr is sitting in his car waiting for practice to start. This shot it of the side-mirror on the car. So proud of this one!!



During the Nationwide race, David Ragan wrecked. We went into the garage to watch his team try to fix the car. Look how close we are able to get!



David Ragan striking a pose on the jack while watching his team work on the car.


David getting back into the car to try to get a few more laps in. You can see me in the background if you look really close :)


That's it for now! More to come soon. Thanks for checking in!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Jason and Brittany! I do love the side mirror one, that one is awesome! And I had to enlarge that one picture to see you, Brittany, in the background of it. How awesome that you guys got to be that close to all the action! You'll have to keep this up to educate us who know nothing about racing!!

Ruth

Anonymous said...

Jeff Gordon looks like he could kill someone in that picture! Good work! Can't want to see pictures of your souvenir, well ones bigger than what I can cell on my cell phone!

Christy

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template