So lately we haven't been up to much - just the usual of sleep, work, catching up on all of the TV finale episodes before summer, and then more sleep. And Kevin has done the sleeping part REALLY well! These are just a few pictures I took when he was sleeping - and looking goofy as usual!
He wore himself out chewing on his toys! That's hard work you know...
Notice the paw on the rope - that's about the closest thing to a guard dog as he will get.
Snuggling with his pile of toys. Love at first chew.
So pathetic!
Okay, to explain a little: Kevin does not like to be bothered to get up and do mundane things like go to the bathroom when we want (such as before we leave for work in the morning). I usually have to get both hands between his belly and the floor and physically lift him into the standing position. Sometimes I change it up and try to roll him over (he is awfully heavy to lift, especially when he doesn't want to get up!). So on this morning I tried to roll him over.
Obviously things didn't go as planned.
This is how he landed. He is awake - if you look closely his eye is open and he is watching me.
Keep in mind that my camera was up two flights of stairs in a camera case, so I had to take a few minutes to go get it - and he STILL didn't get up. Which actually worked out - because now I can share these goofball pictures with all of you!
Thanks for checking in!
2 comments:
Definitely not a guard dog! He is hysterical!! Mom
So I check your blog daily to see if anyone has updated theirs, and apparently I am not very observant because I missed yours being updated for a few days, even though I know I visited your page!
Kevin is definitely not a guard dog, which I guess can be a good thing! I wish I had a calm dog! I don't know how you ever wake him up! It was so hard the one day when I went to let him out. I feel for you having to do that daily!
Post a Comment