Friday, April 16, 2010

Opening Day 2010!!!

Jason and I went to Opening Day for what I think was the 8th year (or something close to that)! Here are some of the better pictures we took:


The fountain is red just for Opening Day! How cool is that?!

Busch Stadium III

Check out all of the people in the street!


The main entrance - so cool!

Stan the Man Statue

You can't have Opening Day without the Clydesdales! My favorite!! Too bad Ernie Hayes is getting REALLY old and struggled with "Here Comes the King" (Bud theme song) during their entrance.


Of course you've gotta have Fredbird!


Louuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

Bob Gibson
Red is lookin' good!



Bruuuuuuuce!

Ozzie had a good time!


Whitey for the first time as a Hall of Famer. He held back tears when they interviewed him over the P. A. system. Awesome.


Stan the Man. Nice socks and sandals, but he's Stan so he makes it cool.


Big Mac is back and thinner than ever!


Albert


Lewis the bald eagle - that was really neat!


Look at how good Jason is getting - ball hitting the bat!!


Looks like a hit to me!


Ball on bat again - we are getting to be pros!

Hopefully we will have more photos from our trip back down to the game on Saturday. Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

The Burks said...

I tried to comment from my phone yesterday but that didn't work out!

Jason is getting really good at Cardinal pictures! I love, love, love the first one of the fountain! I can't believe the pictures of the ball hitting the bat, I know he tried for that alot when we were down there for the all star game!

Can't wait to see the pics from yesterday!

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template