Thursday, February 11, 2010

Good Grief!

As much as I think Kevin is a hilarious name for a bulldog, I'm wondering if we shouldn't have named him Linus. He LOVES his blanket!! I have no idea why he is obsessed with it, but if he isn't playing or sleeping, he is cuddling with his blanket. He wads it up into a ball as well as he can, and then he shoves a huge bunch of it into his mouth and bites down as hard as he can and just lays there with it. Weirdo dog. Anyway, here are some pictures of him snuggling with his blankie:





Kevin is also starting to finally lay in his new bed more often! Don't get me wrong- he still prefers to sleep on the couch or on my lap (I'm not kidding.We apparently have an 80 lb lap dog...). Sometimes he gets tucked into his bed for a good long nap but then can't seem to get comfortable. See the example below:

Ahhh - Tucked in nice and cozy! Too bad you can't hear the snoring!


Stretching out just a bit...


...and then looking depressed that he half fell out of bed. Sheesh.

Well that's all for now - thanks for checking in!

5 comments:

LiveLoveRodeo said...

Cody's parents have a chihuahua that does that exact same thing except with a stuffed toy. He chases it, chews on it, humps it & then when it's naptime he sucks on it while he sleeps. So weird!

Brittany said...

Hahahahaha that's hilarious!! Luckily there is no humping of the blanket at our house but he does try to run with it every once in awhile - which doesn't last long and usually ends in a tumble to the floor. Glad to know my dog isn't the only weird one!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing new pics of Kevin. He takes such good ones - could be a poster dog. He is histerical!
Kevin's Grandma Stacy

The Burks said...

He looks so calm, which I know he isn't! I agree with Stacy, could be a poster dog. His blankie is hillarous! He looks so cute and innocent with it! Also, thats a cool bed!

Anonymous said...

I think Kevin's thinking, "I need a bigger bed!" 80 lbs...are you kidding me!!!?!?
He is hilarious!!! He truly looks disappointed in that last picture!! Priceless!!!!

Thanks for posting!
Kim

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template