As everyone knows, we got a lotof snow in very little time in the past few weeks. One day Jason told me to go look out the window upstairs and all I could see was a snow tidal wave! I have no idea how the wind did what it did, but it is darn cool!
This is the view looking at the front door (obviously). Doesn't look too bad.... yet!
This is what it looks like a bit closer...
If you're brave enough to stand underneath it, this is what you see!
View from the front door looking out.
Pretty crazy!! It was even bigger for awhile but I never braved the cold to go out and take any pictures.
When I came back inside, this is how I found the dog. I'm not sure if he was doing his impression of the snow tidal wave by hanging off of the couch, but he seemed comfy!
Thanks for checking in :)
9 comments:
Cool snow wave!!! I love snow drifts - don't want them to fall on me though. Kevin looks very uncomfortable. Mom
Love the title of the post!
At least it's not a duck to scare the crap outta the UPS guy this time LOL
I love snowy weather and love to look at it from the inside of a nice,warm house,of course.That certainly was a neat drift on your roof!I'm glad to see the weather is
begining to moderate this week.As
Wayne used to say,it has been colder that a well-diggers backside!!!
Grandma Budke
P.S.I still have a bowl of soup left!
Great pictures, Brittany, but I do think you should have gotten a closer one!!!!! I'm wondering if Kevin likes the snow?!?!
Ruth
Kevin likes the snow as he likes everything else - eaten! He doesn't mind it but he doesn't get excited to play in it. However, he does want to go outside to stick his face in it for a big bite!
If I was the UPS man I would start leaving your packages by the garage and not the front door! That guy risks his life going to your house!
Yes as a matter of fact, the package we got last week was left against our garage door right where I would have to drive to get into the garage so I had to get out and get the package and THEN pull into the garage. Grrrr... Our UPS guy needs to quit being a weinie!
That is a lot of snow! Has the tidal wave fallen yet?
And, can I just say again, I LOVE your dog!!! He cracks me up!!
Thanks for posting!
Kim
Post a Comment