So my disclaimer for this post is that we do not condone pets wearing clothes. However, we decided that antlers were not clothes so we were okay with this one. It seems like there have been tons of commercials lately with bulldogs and one of them just struck us as funny and we decided to see what Kevin would do when we tried to put these on him. He thought they were a toy and wanted to chew them up VERY badly. Luckily I bought two items - the antlers and a Santa hat! We were able to distract him with the hat while we got the antlers on. After they were on he could care less! However, he wouldn't sit still very long so these are the only decent pictures we got out of the adventure. Merry Christmas!
This is the best picture of him. What you can't see is that I'm holding the Santa hat off to the side as a bribe!! He's laying so good because he thinks he'll get a treat. He'll do just about anything for food...
And I finally caved in and just gave him the hat. He wanted to rip the ball off of that thing so badly!
We were big meanies and took the hat away before he could do too much damage. You never know - we may need it for next year's Christmas card!
4 comments:
He is so cute! I think we need to have a playdate soon! And I think the antlers are close to clothes. I am betting next year you will have him in clothes!
Christy
You just need a statue of the grinch standing next to him now! Funny! I love that the hat is his bribe!! What a funny personality!
Thanks for posting!
Kim
Hmmm . . . you're giving me some bribery ideas for Reggie! I have a Santa hat but he REFUSES to let me near him with it! Sometimes I wish he was a girl. My neighbor's girl Maltese (Rosie) lets them dress her up in anything - she has a full wardrobe!!
I think the top pix of Kevin would make the perfect Christmas card for 2010 - or the next Pet Idol snapshot!
LeeAnn
I agree that antlers are not clothes! We thought it would be funny to put them on Fred but never accomplished it! I think Kevin did alright though! And it does remind me of the dog from the Grinch when he wore his little antlers to pull the sled!
Too funny!
Post a Comment