Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving this year was great! With Jason and I watching what we eat, we had been looking forward to it for a LONG time! And we were not disappointed (only by the fact that we couldn't eat as much as we had hoped)! We got to see Chris and Phyllis who came to town to surprise Grandma Budke and playing with the twins was so much fun. We hadn't seen a lot of these people since Easter so it was nice to catch up! Here are a few photos Dad took.


Patrick holding Henry with Jason and I watching


I'm not sure what Henry is trying to eat but he is trying pretty hard!


Chris, Phyllis, Mark, Matt, Grandma Budke an Randy in deep conversation (ha!)


Everyone hanging out. We had to use the ottoman to block off a "dog-free" area for the twins to roam freely in without us worrying they'd become dog treats. Henry found someone with another kind of treat - Cool Whip! And Sophia LOVED chewing on the antennae of Mark's phone, especially when the vibrate function went off when he got text messages!


I kept trying to pull the cell phone away from Sophia but she would have none of it!


Chris and Phyllis


Henry and Sophia


You can't tell from this photo but Sophia had just conked Henry in the head with that cell phone. You should've seen how far his lip stuck out!


Luckily he got over it quickly!


Patrick and Henry just chillin


LeeAnn, Eric, Mom and Grandma Burks discussing what awesome gifts they are getting me for Christmas




4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh, now I wish that I had been at your Thanksgiving dinner too! It's been so long since I've seen the twins and everyone else! Looks like you all had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting, Brittany!! And thanks to your dad for taking the pictures!! Wow, I wouldn't have known that was Jason if you hadn't labeled the picture! Too bad you didn't turn around so we could see you!! Like Kelly, I wish I could be in two places at once -- miss seeing you guys at Thanksgiving (but I did get some awesome presents, like your mom will get you too!)!!!!
Ruth C.

Anonymous said...

Again, thanks for posting Brittany! Looks like everybody had a great time! I am sorry that I missed all the good conversation and food!

Kori

Anonymous said...

UGH, I'm sad I missed everybody, though it looks a lot less chaotic when our entire clan isn't there! You all probably enjoyed the peaceful holiday!
Maybe next year we can arrange it so we can make it to both celebrations!!!
Thanks for posting pictures!!!!

Kim

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template