Sunday, August 16, 2009

I wish I slept this well!!

I realize the first few pictures are not of Kevin sleeping, as the post title indicates, but the later photos make up for it. The first few of these just make me laugh - what a goofy looking dog. I haven't seen the movie "Up" but somedays he reminds me of the dog in the previews...
This set of photos is of Kevin sleeping with his little dragon squeaky toy. It's not necessarily his favorite but for whatever reason that day he had to be touching it - every once in awhile he would open one eye to make sure it was still there and that his paw was still on it. Too cute.
Then, a few days later, I came downstairs to this - dog on the couch, completely passed out, tongue sticking out and snoring loud enough that I had to turn the volume on the tv up. I was laughing so hard - I can't believe I didn't wake him up. If only I slept this soundly! I am trying to figure out a good caption - I am picturing the closeup as the front of a greeting card with some ornery remark inside...
Although he can obviously get plenty comfortable on the couch, we got him a new bed yesterday (he sorta broke the last one). He made himself right at home!
This poor dog looks like a damn mess but he slept like a log (what a surprise).


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time we saw some pictures of Kevin!!!! I thought this blog would be all about him!! I'm not really a dog-lover but he IS cute (well maybe that's not the right word)!!
Ruth

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

He's too darn funny with that dragon! Like a little kid with a toy that comforts him in bed!

Karen and Chris need a dog like Kevin...one that doesn't move a lot and sleeps outside the house!!!

Anderson said...

What a funny dog!! How big is he? In some of the pictures he looks ginormous? Love the tongue sticking out!!

I never commented on your last post! You two are crazy! I can't believe that you have the bumper of a race car in your garage! No, wait, I can't believe that you brought the remains of a racecar home with you from a race!!! That is so awesome!! Love it!!

Thanks for posting!
Kim

Anonymous said...

I love your dog! He cracks me up! Does he ever have bouts of energy or does he just sleepa all the time? Keep posting pictures of him!

Love - Kori

Anonymous said...

I think I have a new idea for how to make $$ since being laid off! I can market Kevin for commercials, ads & movies. I SWEAR he is the funniest dog I've ever seen! I'll make so much $ I can share the profits and STILL be filthy rich!! What do you say?! Should I bring the contract over for you to review & sign?

LeeAnn

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template